Oh, Nokia! Nokia! My first love! HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, invited us to get the first dibs on the Nokia 2 and 3, which will later be launched here in Davao.
I’ve been really curious about Nokia for the past few years, especially after they finally succumbed to the Android format. As most of us know, many people would’ve wanted to buy Nokia phones if not only for the Windows operating system, which most of us aren’t fond of. Finally (it’s never too late), Nokia is releasing most, if not all of their new phones, in the Android and Android One format, particularly for these 2 phones I’m about to introduce.
The Nokia 2.1
At a very affordable price of 5,990PHP, this phone is pretty magical.
Here are its key features:
– 5.5-inch HD screen display
– Operates in the Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
– Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 425 processor
– 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
– great dual speakers with stereo sound
– LTE Cat 4
– 1 GB Ram
– 8GB internal memory; card slot expandable up to 128GB
– 174 grams
– Colors: Blue/Copper, Blue/Silver, Grey/Silver
– The last one I’d like to mention is its 4000mah battery! I was caught off guard by this! I mean, seriously 4000mah for a 5990PHP phone! I can’t ask for more.
The Nokia 3.1
For the price of 9,990PHP, this phone boasts a lot.
– 5.2-inch display
– Operates in the Android 8.1 Oreo
– Chipset: MediaTek Helio P10
– 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
– Single speaker
– LTE Cat 4
– 2/3GB Ram
– 16/32 internal memory; card slot expandable up to 128GB
– 138.3 Grams
– Embedded with powerful sensors, like a face sensor which can automatically unlock your phone
– Colors: Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, White/Iron
I’m seriously recommending these phones to my mom. I think it’s perfect for her, given that she’s also been a Nokia fan for years before. I think she’ll love the beautiful and sleek design. The specs are actually too much for her use, given the price points. For the millennials out there, this could be a very good option for a second phone, if not a primary phone (if this is within the range of your budget).
Now it’s time to think if rekindling with your first love is going to be worth it. Nokia 2.1 and 3.1 are already available in stores nationwide.