How I Make my Fave French Toast (It’s Very Easy!)
To be honest, I’m not so fond of bread. I think it’s almost bland and boring–not worthy of the calories and weight I’ll be gaining at all. But that comes with an excemption of some really tasty bread.
Despite that, I still think highly of the glutinous bread, and what made me love it is the wonderful, delicious, and one of the best gifts of the universe to human beings: the French toast.
I’ll share with you how to make a typical french toast with egg. I just really forgot to buy milk during my grocery shopping yesterday, that’s why it’s not included here. You may use it too and add it to the ingredients below:
What you’ll need:
4 slices of Loaf Bread
2 medium eggs
2 tablespoons of sugar
a pinch of salt (I used Himalayan salt here–the pink one on the pic)
butter (up to you how much, but for this, I used around 4 tablespoons
Optional: milk (maybe ¼ cup or less, depending on your trip)
1. Beat the eggs
2. Mix the sugar and salt to the beated egg.
3. Dip the bread into the mixture
4. Turn on your pan and set in medium heat
5. Melt the butter in the pan
6. Put the dipped bread in the pan with the melted butter (add butter as you please)
7. Wait until it turns brownish, and then turn it to the other side.
8. Wait for 30 seconds, and you’re done.
My parents requested to cut the bread, and they want it plain.😋😋
My sister, however, was in for a sweeter treat.
I added butter and honey to her bread.😋😋
Chocolate syrup and banana for her next round 😋😋
See! Making french toast is that easy! You should try it too! You may add more ingredients to it like other fruits, candies, jams, syrups, or anything you can think about.