Easy and Fast Kimchi Stir-Fried Pork Recipe
Are you not fond of raw kimchi, but want to take advantage of its benefits? Worry not, because you can cook it with pork, tofu, squid, etc. This blog post will be about Kimchi stir-fried pork recipe. The ingredients are all readily available in your kitchen.
Kimchi has been a trending food item, especially after the covid-19 pandemic broke out. What with its unlimited health, skin, and immune system benefits, plus its great taste, one wouldn’t wonder about that.
However, despite its overall health facts, many people are still not fond of it. Kimchi is amongst the world’s healthiest foods, and one really misses out on a lot of nutrients if one doesn’t eat it. One of those people is my father. While he is into healthy food, he just cannot fathom the flavor of kimchi, especially since he’s used to only eating Filipino cuisine during his beloved childhood (which sticks to him more than ever, especially now that he’s in his 60s). For him, the simpler food is, the better it is. Hence, we can never let him eat kimchi.
Kimchi is a superfood to eat it alone or as a side dish to other meals. However, you can also cook it! One of the most basic way is to stir fry it. It’s the easiest and yummiest way to cook your kimchi. All the ingredients are readily available in your kitchen.
Since I always have kimchi in my fridge, it’s such a waste that I can’t share its benefits with someone who doesn’t eat it, just like my father. Apart from that, there are times when I get tired of kimchi because I am the co-owner of Gourmet Unnie Kimchi. Hence, I try to look for ideas to do with it, and one of them is stir frying it with pork. As promised, here’s the recipe. It was inspired by Ria Jose, but with some tweaks.
Kimchi Stir-Fried Pork Ingredients:
- Any vegetable oil
- Soy sauce
- Pork cuts (you may use tofu, chicken breast, beef, squid, alternatively)
- Salt (optional, if there’s a need)
- Sugar (optional)
- Ready-made Kimchi
- Heat pan
- Put oil
- Start with the ginger (so it’ll smell good).
- Put the onions, then the garlic. Stir all of them, and smell the aroma.
- Put the chopped pork. Stir it until it becomes soft enough to eat.
- Put one tablespoon of soy sauce.
- When the pork is soft enough, put the ready-made kimchi.
- Add the pepper.
- Optionally, add sugar and salt (if needed)
- It depends on you if you need to stir the kimchi more, especially if you really wanna cook the veggies at maximum and get rid of their original flavor.
That’s it! It’s as easy as 1-2-3, and best of all, you can find all the ingredients in your kitchen. With regards to kimchi, we suggest that you should always have it in your fridge. It’s healthy food in an instant! Get Gourmet Unnie’s Kimchi here: LINK